What is a Web Developer?
- Writing and testing code to ensure a website functions properly.
- Designing and implementing user-friendly interfaces and navigation.
- Integrating back-end systems and databases with front-end code.
- Optimizing websites for search engines and accessibility.
- Collaborating with designers, project managers, and other stakeholders to create a seamless user experience.
- Troubleshooting and fixing technical issues.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging web technologies and trends.
Web developers may work for a company or as freelancers, and may specialize in specific areas such as front-end or back-end development. They should have a strong understanding of web standards, be able to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code, and be able to solve complex problems.